- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- Our site's registration form requires users to provide us with contact information (like their name and email address) and may require financial information (like users account or credit card numbers). Financial information is used to check the users' qualifications for registration and to bill the user for the services. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- This site may contain links to other sites. Locate Load is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information about our services. We collect visitor's contact information (email address etc). Contact information from the registration form is used to send information about the load matching service, invoices, information about our company, and promotional material to our customers as required. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Legal Disclaimer: Our Disclosure of Your Information
Locate Load does not guarantee that your private communications, personally identifiable information, or financial information will never be disclosed. We may need to disclose your personal or financial information to;
- Exercise our legal rights or defend against legal liability,
Choice / Opt-Out
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can an opt-out send email by our Contact Us on our website.
Notice To Correct / Update